Sunday, March 24, 2019

#Sweet #Sunday #Romance - Unforeseen by M.C. Decker!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #comedy #books #booknerds #freebie

Title: Unforeseen
Author: M.C. Decker
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Contemporary
Length: 228 pages

Book Description:

Cassidy 
I always believed in fairy tales. So much so that I made a career out of them. As a wedding planner, I made it my goal to perfect everyone else's happily-ever-after. I even believed in finding mine once, too, until one man left me alone and pregnant –crushing my dreams, and leaving me jaded.

Blake 
I was living every man’s dream; I had the career I’d always wanted, my soulmate in my corner, an adorable daughter, and a son on the way. Everything was perfect until it wasn't. A series of unforeseen events tragically altered my path. In the blink of an eye, I was left a widower and a single father of two. 

I wasn't seeking love again, but she found me. Now I just needed to break down her walls and help her fall.

**This book can be read as a standalone.** 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


Happy Reading!


1 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang