Sunday, February 17, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #58!!

Welcome to the Sunday Roundup #58!!




Happy Sunday!



On the homefront:
Everything has been running smoothly. Things with my daughter have been calm (knock on wood) and I have been too busy to pay much attention to what is around me. So all is good here. I got to finish Neverworld Wake this week, trust me when I tell you I have been reading it the only time I could fit in, like the doctor's office, outside waiting for kids buses etc. Usually when I can't have my textbook in front of me. It was one of those books that I couldn't / didn't want to leave the doctors or bus stop at times so I could try to read as much as I could. I really enjoyed it!


Things I know:





School Front:
I have been studying, doing homework, practicing and reading chemistry for at least 40 hours or more this week. I feel like that is all I have been doing. I am exhausted and sick of looking at it! I did get a 90 on my test so that is something good!


Blog: 
With all the studying this week I didn't get the chance to finish my own book reviews. This week there are no tests so I will be hopping around to comment and saying hello! Maybe even finish a review or two of my own!


Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

I found this post @ Ester Rabbit Blog - Dear One-Star Reviewer!

Sam over @ WLABB had another awesome post about Book Confession!






 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!





----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----


Purchased/Won:



Winner, Winner - Chicken Dinner!
This was nice - it just showed up!



Books/Audiobooks I'm Reading:

These are for Review Tours!





These are just for me! 






Audiobooks/Books I finished:


REALLY ENJOYED THIS ONE!






Up for Review Tours Soon:







Bookstagram:

I am giving away a paperback copy of One Day in December!! US/CAN






Song of the Week:




Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



I have had a long week. I hope you had a really good one.
Have any new goodies to share?


13 comments:

  1. I need to fit in some more reading this week and get back on schedule. I've just been so tired and wanted to sloth around in front of the TV or computer instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisha Pessl is like the best writer ever! Glad you picked up on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to at least read for an hour a day. I have limited time to read but some days I can fit in more.
    Glad things are quiet with your daughter.

    I hope this week is a great one for you Mary! Happy Reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing The Broken Girls...and Blessed has an interesting cover. Thanks for sharing, and have a great week.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary I am so happy to hear that things are easier with your daughter! God knows you deserve a break with school, studying and being a mom in general! Now congrats on your test! I don't know if I could study again like you do! You are a strong woman. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your test. We have a lot of catching up to do.

    JoLee
    Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really applaud you for finding time to do everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a wonder you find any time to read with all of that studying. Sounds like it paid off. Congrats on your test score!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad it was a pretty good week! And chemistry was the bane of my existence in high school- I'm glad you're doing well with it haha! Wasn't my strongest class!

    Awesome Leppard song!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You may be spending a lot of time on chem, but your hard work is paying off. Yeah for you! Glad to hear things are calm at home. That's definitely a plus. I remember seeing a lot of great reviews for The Broken Girls. Hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all that you nurses do!! I spent the whole day at the ER with my husband -- kidney stone issues again. It was a long, exhausting day, and he's still in so much pain. We were so grateful for the kind nurses there. I did get to read some of my book while I was waiting with him (Sweet Little Lies by Caz Frear.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. School sounds rather overwhelming right now. Glad there are no tests this week! I've been curious about The Dreamers. Might check my library for that one. That Def Leppard song totally took me back! Thanks for the blast of nostalgia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know how you ever blog with the studying. I liked the Dreamers but it was odd. I want to read The Broken Girls but don't know when I will get to it. Have a great week without tests! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang