Monday, February 25, 2019

#BookTour & #Excerpt for Meridian Chronicles by M.D. Fryson!! @madelyn_fryson #Paranormal #Romance @pumpupyourbook #books #booklovers #booknerds

Pump Up Your Book is pleased to bring you M.D. Fryson’s MERIDIAN CHRONICLES: BLACK WIDOW CURSE & THE COVEN Virtual Book Tour February 4 – March 29!

Inside the Book


Title: MERIDIAN CHRONICLES BLACK WIDOW CURSE & THE COVEN
Author: M.D. Fryson
Publisher: AMF Publishing
Pages: 408
Genre: Paranormal Romance

BOOK BLURB:
MERIDIAN’S curse has left her in a state all her own of amnesia. She is on Earth lost and afraid with only fragments to piece together her mysterious circumstance. The curse has taken the unimaginable from her, but that is just scratching the surface. The Black Widow curse will reveal itself through the demon’s riddle, the Coven and the Fairy Nymphs.
A trip back to Salem is just what the psychic ordered, but treachery lurks with an ex coven member who calls on demons. The demon realm offers more riddles than answers, but a stroke of luck from the high demon court, brings in a sophisticated demon, Lahash who has grown tired of the games.
The curse hides Meridian’s identity and her memory will unlock the Universal secret of her twin soul to find her way home. As Meridian finds Aiden so do the impacts of her curse and what it could do to their budding relationship.
Meridian’s soul and fate are in the cross hairs, while the odds rise between the demons, witches and the fairies.
Finally having found Aiden, the Fairy Queen comes through to send aid to Meridian, but she still doubts herself and contemplates running away from it all. Who is Meridian’s twin soul? Will she go back to Etheria or will the curse reign down on Meridian?
Find out in this dark and twisted paranormal romance.

ORDER YOUR COPY:


______________________

Meet the Author


I am a wife and mom to three boys. I am an animal lover especially horses that I used to ride, train and show. Someday will do once more!
Favorite books are anything astrology, self help, motivation, romance and humor.
I love chocolate, coffee, my family (not in that order), and the beach.
I like to garden, hike, jog, swim and travel. My oldest two boys tell me I am weird as they laugh and I’ll take that as a good thing. I am told I am witty and sarcastic and I believe that comes out in my writing.
The third installment to this series comes out September, 2019 and I am nearly finished with the last book to the series that comes out in 2020.
Website Link: www.mdfryson.com
Twitter Link: @madelyn_fryson


__________________________________________________

Monday, February 4

Book Feature & Tour Kick Off at PUYB Virtual Book Club 

Tuesday, February 5

Book Feature at My Fiction Nook

Wednesday, February 6

Featured Interview at Pump Up Your Book

“In the books and through out the series, the message I convey is that no matter how far you fall off track, that there is always hope no matter how dark it gets and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel if you simply look and push through the hard times.  Life is a gift and we can either allow our mistakes to define and rule us, or we can choose to be an inspiration to someone who may have went through something similar.  Taking the high road isn’t the hard part.  Finding the high road to me is the toughest and once you are there, keep going. The energy we put out into the world always finds its way back, just may take some time.”

Thursday, February 7

Book Feature at Write and Take Flight

**********

Monday, February 11

Guest Blogging at Mythical Books

“I can’t write a story inspired by some things and people in my life without it having a cliff hanger or two…because that isn’t the way of it. My life felt like an endless precession of cliffhangers for a while.”

Tuesday, February 12

Interview at I’m Shelf-ish

“It is the second of four books in this series that takes the reader through the many changes the main character goes through. This book is the darkest one of all of them in that, the main character is cursed and subjected to the workings of a dark witch and demons. This story is figurative for many things such as not having faith in oneself, feeling misunderstood, carrying around a secret that only certain people know about and feeling afraid to make a mistake. I think we all at one point or another have faced a situation where we doubted ourselves.  For me writing this book in the series really sheds light on those things that I believe many could relate too. “

Wednesday, February 13

Character Interview at Pimp That Character

Thursday, February 14

Book Review at Books for Books

“MERIDIAN CHRONICLES BLACK WIDOW CURSE & THE COVEN was a dark paranormal romance, that I ended up enjoying quite a bit I liked the lack of memories aspect of the book as it let me learn about the world through the eyes of the main character who was also looking to uncover the mystery.” – Books for Books

*********

Monday, February 18

Book Feature at I’m All About Books

Wednesday, February 20

Book Review at Sefina Hawke’s Books

Thursday, February 21

Book Feature at A Title Wave

Friday, February 22

Book Teaser Featured at PUYB Book Teasers

*********

Monday, February 25

Book Feature at Stacking My Bookshelves

Tuesday, February 26

Interview at The Avid Reader

Wednesday, February 27

Book Feature at From Head to Tale

Thursday, February 28

Book Featured at SheWrites

Book Review at Cheryl’s Book Nook

*********

Monday, March 4

Interview at Confessions of an Eccentric Bookaholic

Tuesday, March 5

Book Feature at C.A. Milson’s Author Blog

Wednesday, March 6

Interview at The Writer’s Life

Thursday, March 7

Interview at A Blue Million Books

Book Feature at T’s Stuff

**********

Monday, March 11

Book Review at Ashley’s Bookshelf

Tuesday, March 12

Book Feature at Nuttin’ But Books

Thursday, March 14

Guest Blogging at Stormy Vixen’s Book Reviews

*********

Monday, March 18

Guest Blogging at Dear Reader, Love Author

Tuesday, March 19

Interview at Literarily Speaking

Thursday, March 21

Interview at Blogging Authors

********

Monday, March 25

Interview at Book Publishing Secrets

Tuesday, March 26

Interview at Blogger News Net

Wednesday, March 27

First Chapter Reveal at As the Page Turns

Friday, March 29

Book Review at Christine’s Book Corner

__________________________________________________

puyb-tour-banner

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me on your site and for the wonderful support and sharing! Much appreciation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang