Thursday, January 17, 2019

#Thriller #Thursday - 314 by A.R. Wise!! #Free on #Amazon!! #horror #Occult #books #booklovers #freebie #kindle

Title: 314
Author: A.R. Wise
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Occult
Length: 304 pages
Series: Widowsfield Trilogy Book 1

Book Description:

 WARNING: This book contains graphic content that may be objectionable to some readers.


Alma Harper has been trying to forget what happened in Widowsfield 16 years ago. She has a good life as a music teacher now and might rekindle her relationship with her one true love. However, the number 314 haunts her and threatens to bring her back to the day that her brother disappeared. When a reporter shows up, just days before March 14th, Alma realizes that her past is coming back to haunt her. 

What happened on March 14th, at 3:14, 16 years ago? 

No one but The Skeleton Man can remember.

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!



7 comments:

  1. She must freak out on Pi DAY.. .. imagine if the book had 314 pages.. would be spookier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine. Thanks for alerting us to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 314 this book sounds like a scary thriller to me. I don't know if I would read it if 314 means anything to me. Spooky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good!! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great thriller to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that cover promises so much creppiness! I want to know what happened March 14th, at 3:14, 16 years ago! I know it's BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I saw Skeleton Man, I knew I wanted it. Grabbed my copy.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang