Sunday, January 13, 2019

#Sunday #Roundup of #Books #Week #53!!

Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #53!!


Happy Sunday!


On the homefront:
 


Things I know:
I gained at least 5lbs this holiday season!


School Front:
We are back in session. I have a chemistry class that has lab and lecture components, that is literally all day Saturday! My other 3 classes are on Wednesday and Thursday. So that gives me much of the week off. 


Blog: 
Monday's Post - Now that Blogmas is over - I feel semi-lost. I will put up my review of Ready Player One!

Previous Monday Posts 
Blogmas All December


Around the Blogosphere:

Some posts I read this week that I thought were cool:

Sam over at We Live and Breathe Books had a discussion Challenge Me 2019!




 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----




Books/Audiobooks I'm Reading:




Audiobooks/Books I finished:






Up for Review Soon:






Bookstagram:

I haven't started back with my giveaways this week.
But, PBT is giving away a $20 Gift Card for Knight Moves!





Song of the Week:



Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 



How has your week been?

10 comments:

  1. A full day of chemistry... on a Saturday. Sorry, that just does not compute. LOL I love that cover of Into the Light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been so busy this week myself too, a rough start to the year tbh, but keep moving forward! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, we quit smoking in July. Both of us have gained 2lbs a week since then... i waddle! A class on Saturday? Eep! Ah well, pizza and beer after :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chemistry class would be a struggle for me. LOL Best of luck with your classes. And enjoy those new reads:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chemistry was always a tough class for me- that subject never clicked for me. :) And A Broken Reality- that looks good!

    Love that cover of Blessed too- wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm planning a healthier diet for my dad and I this year. More fruit getting made into smoothies, less processed meat, more veg into soup, that kind of thing. I'm hoping to find time for cooking even if I have to cut back a little on the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessed looks pretty creepy. I've been eating healthier and trying to lose some weight since November. I managed to only gain 3 pounds over the holidays and it went back off pretty easily so I was happy. I would still like to lose 25 more but I'm doing it slowly in the hopes that it sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a good teacher, because all day Saturday classes can be tough. I had those when I was doing my MBA. Thanks for the shout out! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it's 3 days with class and 4 days not. I'm a math and science lover - I got the chemistry award in high school so that sounds like a fun Saturday to me! I'm going to see Charlie Hunnam, in the picture with me, in May, so those extra pounds must go. I just have to not eat junk (calories without nutrients) and I can do it. Also, there's nothing wrong with feeling a bit hungry before you eat a meal and not eating if you aren't hungry. I do feel one can eat anything but in moderation. Plus we have our new YMCA membership to get going. I hope you settle into the routine, we are! Have a great week and enjoy your books! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classes on a Saturday?! What evil is this?! I wish you luck! I hated Chemistry. My degree is in biomedical science and chemistry/biochemistry classes could always go do one...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang