Friday, January 18, 2019

#Fantasy #Friday - Fairy Struck by Amy Sumida!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #SciFi #Paranormal #books #freebie #bookworms

Title: Fairy Struck
Author: Amy Sumida
Genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal
Length: 529 pages
Series: The Twilight Court Book 1

Book Description:

I'm trained to kill fairies.

I'm an Extinguisher; a psychic soldier charged with protecting our world from them—the Fey. Long ago, there was a war between humans and fairies, and we nearly destroyed the world with it. Now, we have a truce in place to prevent that from happening again. Both sides enforce the truce; we have the Extinguishers and they have the Wild Hunt. Humans don't remember the truce anymore; they don't remember the Fey anymore. A fact that the Fey use to their advantage. I hate that. After they killed my mother, I even started to hate them. But that hatred doesn't seem to matter when I look at him. Fairy hunter. Deadly. Beautiful. Intent on sliding himself into my life. We'll just see about that.

Powerful, sensuous, and shockingly hilarious, grab your copy of this best-selling book and begin the epic, 9 volume series TODAY!

Extinguish in order:
1. Fairy-Struck
2. Pixie-Led
3. Raven-Mocking
4. Here There be Dragons
5. Witchbane
6. Elf-Shot
7. Fairy Rings and Dragon Kings
8. Black-Market Magic
9. Etched in Stone 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang