Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Can't Wait #Wednesday...Waiting for...Fame, Fate and the First Kiss by Kasie West!! @KasieWest #books #YA @harperteen #Romance #WOW #Contemporary #CWW #bookworms #booknerds #booklovers




Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.



Title: Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss
Author: Kasie West
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publication Date: February 5, 2019

Blurb:



Lacey Barnes has dreamt of being in a movie for as long as she can remember. However, while her dream did include working alongside the hottest actor in Hollywood, it didn’t involve having to finish up her senior year of high school at the same time she was getting her big break. Although that is nothing compared to Donavan, the straight-laced student her father hires to tutor her, who is a full-on nightmare.

As Lacey struggles to juggle her burgeoning career, some on-set sabotage, and an off-screen romance with the unlikeliest of leading men, she quickly learns that sometimes the best stories happen when you go off script. 



Why it's my Can't Wait Wednesday:

This sounds like a great book. I love that she is getting her big break and still has to finish school and a bit of a love story is ok with me! =)




What is your CWW this week?

5 comments:

  1. I have never read Kasie West, but I've only seen rave reviews for her! Enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep crying from the last book I read, so I am starting this one tonight. I need a guaranteed happy read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the book when you read it Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last one I read by West was kind of disappointing so I took a break from her for a while. But this one sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang