Tuesday, October 23, 2018

#Teen #Tuesday - Lonesome Skye by Kelsie Stelting!! #Free on #Amazon!! #freebie #YA #kindle #books #booklovers

Title: Lonesome Skye
Author: Kelsie Stelting
Genre: YA, Contemporary
Length: 260 pages
Series: Texas Star Book 1

Book Description:

He's incredible.
She's invisible...
But she wants to change that.
Skye starts her junior year with a plan: make the volleyball team, win Kellum’s attention, and crush a few weightlifting records while she’s at it. Even with less-than-supportive parents, an absentee sister, and a senior girl aching for revenge, Skye’s determined to make this year her best one ever. In a world where
friends can become enemies in the blink of an eye, the price of success is high, and for a girl who doesn’t have much, Skye’s willing to pay it all.
Hope, love, heartache, and perseverance tangle in this contemporary coming of age novel filled with honest fiction. Pick up Lonesome Skye today and get lost in the rush of chasing your dreams and the freefall of all that happens after.
Part of The Texas Star Series, Lonesome Skye is the first of three contemporary young adult books that will appeal to fans of Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, and books by John Green, Nicola Yoon, and Becky Abertalli. 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!



1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog post that sounds really belong to me. I love to read blog post for information. As I like to download books. The book is really looks belong to me I am so excited to read the novel. last I Download People Like Us PDF eBook online and read the novel now I am looking for new story and found it on your blog. Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang