Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Can't Wait #Wednesday...Waiting for...The Similars by Rebecca Hanover!! @rebeccahanover #books #YA @Sourcebooks #Thriller #WOW #CWW #bookworms #booknerds #booklovers





Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.




Title: The Similars
Author: Rebecca Hanover
Genre: YA, Thriller
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Publication Date: January 1, 2019

Blurb:

When six clones join Emmaline’s prestigious boarding school, she must confront the heartbreak of seeing her dead best friend’s face each day in class.

The Similars are all anyone can talk about at the elite Darkwood Academy. Who are these six clones? What are the odds that all of them would be Darkwood students? Who is the madman who broke the law to create them? Emma couldn't care less. Her best friend, Oliver, died over the summer and all she can think about is how to get through her junior year without him. Then she comes face-to-heartbreaking-face with Levi—Oliver's exact DNA replica and one of the Similars.

Emma wants nothing to do with the Similars, but she keeps getting pulled deeper and deeper into their clique, uncovering dark truths about the clones and her prestigious school along the way. But no one can be trusted…not even the boy she is falling for who has Oliver's face.






Why it's my Can't Wait Wednesday:
This sounds like I would love it. Why do they clone these people and poor Emma seeing her friend every day only she is different. I want to get this one for sure. Why is this going on? Very intriguing to me. 




What is your CWW?


11 comments:

  1. Cloning is pretty scary stuff to me! I'm glad I won't be around to see cloned humans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one from NetGalley, but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. Sounds really interesting and I hope we both enjoy!
    My Can't-Wait Wednesday: Bloodwitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this one sounds pretty good. Can't wait to see some reviews and then maybe I'll grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really interesting and I love that cover! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have piqued my interest in this book a little more. I have had my eye on it as well because I just love that cloning aspect to it. I hope that we both love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds a bit creepy! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of people reading this one right now. I love boarding school books, and then there are clones.....interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Mary yes it does seem intriguing! And I love that cover too

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one intrigues me too. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (Similars by Rebecca Hanover!! @rebeccahanover #books #YA @Sourcebooks #Thriller #WOW #CWW #bookworms #booknerds #booklovers) Another good book that I would want to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang