Tuesday, September 4, 2018

#Teen #Tuesday - Standing Sideways by J. Lynn Bailey!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #freebie #contemporary #ebooks #booklovers

Title: Standing Sideways
Author: J. Lynn Bailey
Genre: YA, Contemporary, Romance
Length: 319 pages

Book Description:

A penetrating and beautiful story about grief, love, and standing in the end.When Livia Stone suddenly loses her twin brother, Jasper, she must learn to navigate her new life alone.
˃˃˃ Standing Sideways is a poignant, relevant, and touching story of survival, courage, and compassion.
˃˃˃ A powerful must-read account of the sign of the times.
As she faces tragedy and starts down a road toward self-destruction, Daniel enters Livia’s life - at a moment when she needs it most.
Guaranteed to have readers crying, laughing, and
most of all, debating the issues affecting the lives of parents and teens alike on a journey of hope and forgiveness.
Fans of Kim Holden, David Sheff, Colleen Hoover will love this gripping contemporary romance that will captivate readers of all ages.

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


Happy Reading!



6 comments:

  1. This sounds like something I would enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, went back up to $3.99.
    Sounded good, though! I love getting free ebooks to save for cold winter days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it. I didn't get a chance to get it myself. Ughh I hate when I miss out too. Sorry Dianna!

      Delete
  3. Its not free still but sounds like a great book! Thanks for the recommendation Mary. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is very atmospheric. Now if only the cat hadn't slept on my Kindle ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Standing Sideways Author: J. Lynn Bailey) A sure read for me, this book got my interest up when I read this part; A penetrating and beautiful story about grief, love, and standing in the end.When Livia Stone suddenly loses her twin brother, Jasper, she must learn to navigate her new life alone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang