Thursday, August 2, 2018

#Thriller #Thursday - The Truth in My Lies by Ivy Smoak!! #Free on #Amazon!! #books #booklovers #suspense #freebie #kindle


Title: The Truth in  My Lies
Author: Ivy Smoak
Genre: Thriller, Suspense, Mystery
Length: 345 pages

Book Description:

I'm not supposed to leave the house. But what my husband doesn't know won't kill him. I break his rules every morning on my runs. It's always been best when I have a routine. So every day I wake up, run, clean the house, wish for a better life, repeat. And every day is exactly the same. 

Except for Thursdays. I live and breathe for Thursdays. It's when he comes. I watch him from a distance. I can't help myself. But I was never supposed to talk to him. 
I know what you're thinking. But you don't know my story. You don't know the kind of monster my husband is. And trust me, you have no idea who I am.

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang