Tuesday, August 21, 2018

#Teen #Tuesday - The Shy Girl and The Football Star by Julia Keanini!! #Free on #Amazon!! #freebie #kindle #books #bookworms

Title: The Shy Girl and The Football Star
Author: Julia Keanini
Genre: YA, Romance, Contemporary
Length: 254 pages
Series: The Sunday Lunchers Book 1

Book Description:

A relationship between the nerdy, shy girl and the hot football star can work, right?

The only thing worse than having to go to the same high school as my beautiful, cheer-captain sister, Charity? Finding out she's dating the boy next door I've had a crush on since I was three years old. 

Being in the shadow of a girl like Charity would be tough for any little sister, but when I can't fit the shadow because I'll never be perky, popular, or a size two? Life is pretty near miserable. At least my awesome friends make high school bearable. But when football stardom and the popularity that brings threatens to take away Tuck, the best of my friends? That's when something has to change. 

A story of friendship, family, tragedy, and most of all romance 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang