Tuesday, August 7, 2018

#Teen #Tuesday - Insidious by Victoria Evers!! #Free on #Amazon!! #YA #Fantasy #books #freebie #bookworms #Paranormal


Title: Insidious
Author: Victoria Evers
Genre: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy
Length: 449 pages
Series: Marked Mage Chronicles Book 1

Book Description:

What's worse than being hunted by a devil?
Discovering you've been mated to one.


Since moving to Mystic Harbor, Maine, I've made it my life's mission to avoid Reese Blackburn at all costs. Sure, he has cheekbones that could cut glass, not to mention bedroom eyes that could melt any girl into a puddle on the floor. Too bad that doesn't change the fact he's completely stab-worthy. When a fun night out on the town turns deadly, I quickly discover the quaint little hamlet of Mystic Harbor houses more than sandy beaches and adorable B&B's. Beneath the New England charm rests a deadly world where shifters, demons, vampires, and angelic hunters all vie for power.
A world where magic is the greatest weapon.

Magic that people are willing to kill for.

Magic that I now possess.

After that one fateful night, I can feel the changes beginning to take hold of me. Worse yet, I have no idea what I'm even turning into! All I know is someone wants me dead, and someone even worse wants me alive. Hell's mystifying Crown Prince of Lust has just marked me to be his Mate, and this handsome devil won't stop until he claims what is his. My only real ally rests in the one person I can't stand: the insufferably gorgeous Reese Blackburn.

I was just your average seventeen-year-old girl. Now, my very soul is at stake. Can my unlikely partnership challenge fate itself before it's too late, or will I be forever damned as a Princess of Hell? 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:


Happy Reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang