Saturday, August 11, 2018

#Super #Saturday #BoxSet - The Demon-Born Trilogy by L.C. Hibbett!! #Free on #Amazon! #YA #books #booklover #freebie #kindle #Fantasy #SciFi


Title: The Demon-Born Trilogy
Author: L. C. Hibbett
Genre: YA, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
Length: 771 pages
Series: Demon-Born Trilogy Book 1-3

Book Description:


Magic, Secrets, Love, and Lies.

Grace didn't want to be different. Sam didn't want to be a hero. But when a darkness that has been hidden for thousands of years threatens everything that is good in the world, the Shadow Children will do whatever it takes to protect the people they love. Even if it means risking their own lives.

Even if it means sacrificing everything...

Fans of Cassandra Clare and Laini Taylor will love this captivating Irish series! 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. So it's set in Ireland? I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover. It would definitely catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is Sunday not Saturday so it's no longer free.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super long books I guess , quite a nice adventure in it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang