Friday, August 24, 2018

#Fantasy #Friday - Born in Fire by K.F. Breene!! #Free on #Amazon!! #books #paranormal #booklovers #freebie

Title: Born in Fire
Author: K.F. Breene
Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance 
Length: 437 pages
Series: Fire and Ice Trilogy Book 1

Book Description:

Supernatural Bounty Hunter isn't the sort of thing you see on LinkedIn. But with a rare type of magic like mine, I don't have many options.

So dangerous or not, the job is mine. And it was going fine, until an old as sin vampire stole my mark, and with it, my payday.

Knowing I'm poor and desperate, he has offered me a job. I'll have to work by his side to help solve a top secret case.

Everyone knows not to trust vampires. Especially a hot elder vampire. But without any other jobs coming up, I'm stuck. As I uncover a web of lies and treachery, revealing an enemy I didn't know existed, the truth of my identity is threatened. I might make it out alive, only to end up in a gilded cage.

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in series:



Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Lady Bounty Hunter and a mystery enemy. Sounds like a great fantasy premise. ❤️ Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fierce and filled with action. Lovely bounty hunting adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang