Wednesday, June 27, 2018

#Witchy #Wednesday - Realms of Ghosts & Magic by J.S. Malcom!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #booklovers #freebie #mystery #thriller #freebook #reading


Title: Realms of Ghosts & Magic
Author: J. S. Malcom
Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Witches 
Length: 253 pages
Series: Fae Witch Chronicles Book 1

Book Description:

When the fae beckon, very few resist. Even fewer return.

As a veil witch, I’m used to taking out the supernatural trash. Everything from poltergeists to vampires, you name it and I’ve dealt with it. So opening a paranormal cleanup business just seemed to make sense. If I’m already dealing with the pests, why not get paid?



But when I accidentally breach the faerie realm to encounter a girl recently reported missing, start seeing the ghost of a witch whose disappearance has never been solved, and discover a Book of Shadows that opens only for me, I can't just go back to business as usual. Especially when I also gain the interest of a sexy and mysterious mage. Timing is everything, and even as my desire grows, a little voice inside keeps reminding me to step carefully. I know all too well that, in the supernatural world, opening doors means facing consequences. In this case, those consequences might just mean never being heard from again. 

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


More in series:
 

Happy Reading!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I'm off to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that didn't last long enough. Not free any more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang