Friday, June 29, 2018

#Fantasy #Friday - The Gift by Margaret McHeyzer!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #YA #SciFi #books #freebooks #TBR #freebie


Title: The Gift
Author: Margaret McHeyzer
Genre: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, YA
Length: 194 pages
Series: The Butterfly Effect Book 1

Book Description:

I have something people want. I have something they cannot take or steal. I have something they'd kill for.
The something I have, isn't a possession, it's more.
Much, much more.
It's a gift.
It's part of me.




Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


More in series:


Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang