Thursday, May 10, 2018

#Thriller #Thursday - One Fear by Belle Brooks #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #freebie #booklovers #suspense #mystery


Title: One Fear
Author: Belle Brooks
Genre: Thriller, Suspense, Mystery
Length: 140 pages
Series: Game of Life Book 1

Book Description:

A storm. An abduction. A family with secrets. And a game of revenge. 


"My one fear is now my reality."

He didn't offer his name when he fulfilled his need to include me as a player in his game.
I'm number thirteen. Just a number given to the women who've wronged him.

I was blindsided. Stolen from my life. In his devilled eyes, I have a debt to pay...he wants my final breath to see us even.

"I know who you are Morgan Banks, the question is, who am I? Five games will set you free when you can tell me who I'd be."- The Wolf. 
Am I strong enough to take on the Wolf?


Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


More in series:
 

Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang