Monday, May 28, 2018

#Mystery #Monday - The Haunting of Riley Watson by Alexandria Clarke!! #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #ebooks #freebie #booklovers #Suspense #Ghosts






Title: The Haunting of Riley Watson
Author: Alexandria Clarke
Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Ghosts
Length: 236 pages
Series: Haunted House Book 1

Book Description:

Trapped in a haunted ski lodge by the season’s worst snowstorm, fake-turned-real psychic Lucia Star deals with the consequences of a mysterious murder. As one of the only people who can see ghosts at the hotel, Lucia must work to discover if the killer is dead or alive.






Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.


Happy Reading!


4 comments:

  1. I think it might be a bit tame for my horror tastes! This week I'm doing dinosaurs eating people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really my kind of book genre but I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care for horror, but I just may start reading it someday only because of the pretty cover. Maybe the snowflake will cool it down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful haunting cover! I like it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang