Sunday, March 25, 2018

#Steamy #Sunday #Romance - Only For You by E.L. Todd #Free on #Amazon!! #kindle #reading #contemporary

Title: Only For You
Author: E. L. Todd
Genre: Romance, Steamy, Contemporary
Length: 310 pages
Series: Forever & Always Book 1

Book Description:

Scarlet has been my best friend for ten years.

Sure, I'm attracted to her.

Sure, I really care about her.

But it's never been more than that.

On one stupid night we have too much to drink. Shots are downed and the liquor is flowing. And before I know it, I'm going for it. It sounds like a great idea, at least in the moment.

But what will happen when we wake up tomorrow?

THIS IS NOT A CLIFFHANGER

*Recommended for mature audiences 17+ due to strong language and sexual content.*


Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it. 
More in series:






Happy Reading!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang