Tuesday, February 6, 2018

#Teen #Tuesday #Free on #Amazon #Kindle #YA

Title: The Ghost Files
Author: Apryl Baker
Genre: Teen, YA, Fantasy,
Series: Ghost Files Book 1

Book Description:

Cherry blossom lipstick: check 
Smokey eyes: check 
Skinny jeans: check
Dead kid in the mirror: check 

For sixteen year old Mattie Hathaway, this is her normal everyday routine. She’s been able to see ghosts since her mother tried to murder her when she was five years old. No way does she want anyone to know she can talk to spooks. Being a foster kid is hard enough without being labeled a freak too. 
Normally, she just ignores the ghosts and they go away. That is until she see’s the ghost of her foster sister… Sally. 

Everyone thinks Sally’s just another runaway, but Mattie knows the truth—she’s dead. Murdered. Mattie feels like she has to help Sally, but she can’t do it alone. Against her better judgment, she teams up with a young policeman, Officer Dan, and together they set out to discover the real truth behind Sally’s disappearance. 

Only to find out she’s dealing with a much bigger problem, a serial killer, and she may be the next victim… 

Will Mattie be able to find out the truth before the killer finds her?

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in the series:

Happy Reading!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome cover and creepy. This sounds good. I want try to figure out what happened to her foster sister. Sad the heroine was almost killed by her mother. I got it still free. You find some interesting freebies. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love this cover! It is so creepy that is what drew me to the book. I love covers like that. I hope you enjoy it. I haven't read it yet but it's on my to read soon list!

      Delete
    2. You are so sweet I got my biker book. Thank you. I can wait to read it. I do not think I have seen this around does not look familiar.Thank you again. This will be the first for me and I wonder if the ghost files is as creepy as the cover. I scare easy lol. I am excited for this too. If read it before me let me know what you think. I have to catch up on your blog. I am curious for your review Tempted by Elizabeth Naughton. I am going to try and play catch up tomorrow or Friday hopefully.

      Delete
    3. You are most welcome! I hope you enjoy it on your down time!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang