Monday, February 5, 2018

#Mystery #Monday #Free on #Amazon #Kindle #eBook


Title: Loose Ends
Author: D. D. VanDyke
Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller
Series: California Crowin Series Book 1


Book Description:
When a young girl is kidnapped, street-smart but damaged San Francisco ex-cop California "Cal" Corwin is engaged to find and rescue her before murder raises the stakes. As a straightforward case takes unexpected twists, Cal must quell a growing fear that an anguished mother may never see her child again. With a shadowy crime lord lurking behind every unexpected clue, Cal struggles to tie up loose ends before evil claims its next victim.
Loose Ends is the first book in the Cal Corwin P. I. mystery series from D. D. VanDyke. Set against the rich backdrop of the San Francisco Bay Area, Cal Corwin novels brim with intrigue and fully fleshed characters from cops and criminals to hit men, oddball family and unexpected allies.

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it.

More in the series:

Happy Reading!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I only read 2 Suspense series but only because one has a hero who I adore and the other many characters that have serious demons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a good mystery/suspense novel but sadly it is not my first go to book. I either head right for the horror/historical romance. Lately it has been anything. Which could be good or bad.

      Mary

      Delete
    2. I am obsessed with biker romance so I tend to go there first and get bummed cause are so bad. I have so many dnf for now in my kindle. Maybe I need to mix things up.

      Delete
  2. I have a few DNF's. I hate to do that because I have this compulsion to finish even if it is horrible. I will fast forward and just skim some of the pages to finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang