Sunday, January 21, 2018

#SundayRoundup of #Books Week #2


Hello and Happy Sunday - Week 2!
This is the #SundayRoundup
This is my weekly meme of all those awesome book I have gotten throughout the week. I hope you enjoy them. Grab a comfy seat, a nice cup of hot tea and read. Most are listed free. Included are this weeks wins and those I have purchased on my own.

Free - Romance
  



Free - YA/Teen
     



Free - Thrillers
    



Free - Mystery
    




Books I have won:
  


Books I was given:
 


Books I purchased:



I have a review up of The Lost Child of Lychford:

I am currently reading One Way - (So far, I really like it):

This week I have two reviews coming:
 


Happy Reading! Enjoy your week!

Mary



6 comments:

  1. Lady's Deception looks great and the Cozy Mysteries Cookbook sounds so fun! Good job on the winnings and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished A Lady's Deception, I will review that this week. Yes, I thought that was great with the cookbook. I am even going to try some recipes!

    Have a great week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of A Lady's Deception! I hope you enjoy it when you get to it.

    I hope you have a wonderful week!
    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very pretty. I am still working on One Way. I got a bit side tracked this week. Have a great week!

      Mary

      Delete
  4. Looks like some great books!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You also. Hope you picked up a few on your stop over! =)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang