Thursday, February 1, 2018

#Thriller #Thursday #Free #Amazon #Kindle #eBook #Suspense


Title: Blank
Author: Richard C. Hale
Genre: Thriller, Suspense, Mystery
Series: A Lincoln Delabar Action/Adventure Thriller

Book Description:
Blank

There’s a violence in me.


My name is Lincoln Delabar. I was born without a face. Yes, you heard that right. Smooth, clear skin from my forehead to my chin. 

I see the world differently, yet it is still a place that holds wonder. At least most of the time. 

With my uniqueness comes a burden. My mind is powerful. Very powerful. And I have an obligation, a purpose, to see things in my own special way. Some of the things I see are frightening. 

The evil in this world is beyond anyone’s control. Or so you might think. 

There is a violence in me. I’m not afraid. I can control it. 

But should I?

Get it on Amazon
Please make sure it is still free before you purchase it. 

More in the series:

Happy Reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang