Saturday, December 29, 2018

❄Day 29 - #Best #Memorable #Scene #Blogmas!! of 2018!! #BestBooksof2018!! #booklovers #bookworms #booknerds #books❄






















Hello and Welcome to Day 29 of Blogmas!
Today is about Best Memorable Scene!

Learn more about  Blogmas at @ BewareoftheReader Blog - HERE!

Day 1 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 2 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 3 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 4 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 5 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 6 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 7 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 8 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 9 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 10 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 11 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 12 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 13 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 14 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 15 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 16 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 17 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 18 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 19 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 20 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 21 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 22 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 23 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 24/26 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 25/27 of Blogmas - HERE!
Day 28 of Blogmas - HERE!

Welcome to the last days of Blogmas!!
It's almost over - I can't believe it.



Today is Day 29 and it's the best memorable scene in a book.
Now I would put all my money on Sadie - Every part of the book is memorable - at least to me. So, I wanted to spotlight another book that had a wonderful scene towards the end. I wanted to do this without giving the ending away. Sooooooo




I will not spoil the book but there is a part at the ending of this book where we talk to the family and find out something big. It was memorable, shocking, and totally epic! I LOVED IT!





That's all I will say. I really enjoyed this book and I know it is worth the read! 





What is your most memorable scene?


4 comments:

  1. I've heard sooo much about this book this year! I really need to move it up my list so I can see what all the fuss is about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I avoided this topic as it was too hard to do without risking spoilers in my chosen books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang