Monday, November 12, 2018

Happy #Veteran's Day!! #Military #Warriors #THANKYOU!! #Freedom

Thank you Veterans!
Thank you for all you do and did.


Many in my extended family are or was in the military and my grandfather and my husband's father.  So, thank you for my family and my own freedom and protection of our beautiful nation. Thank you for protecting our liberties and our freedoms. Thank you for being our first and last line of defense against those that wish to take our freedoms away. There is nothing we can say or do to ever repay you for your efforts but know we think you are amazing.




Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. I echo your sentiments. My two grandfathers fought in WWII and my grandmothers worked in munitions factories. Remember the dead who gave so much and support the living who came through so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my grandfathers were in WWII and I live in a military town. I've been seeing bits of the Remembrance Day celebrations in the UK and have found them so moving. I wish we did more here in the US. Remembering those past and celebrating those still here is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always important to remember, we celebrated remembrance day in Canada too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thankful for all those who have served their country, and wish we honored them with more than a day of remembrance. My grandpa fought in WWI and several of my uncles served during and after WWII. One of my dad's cousins, a strong pacifist, served as a smoke jumper (wildfire fighter) during WWII, freeing up another man to fight on the front lines; I think that too was service of a different sort. Living in a town with a military base, it's hard to forget the costs of freedom... nor what we owe the men and women who were injured in body and/or mind. Our veterans deserve better medical care than they sometimes get, and more help with getting back into civilian life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang