Sunday, August 19, 2018

#SundayRoundup of #Books #Week #32!!!



Welcome to the #SundayRoundup #32
Happy Sunday!





On the homefront:
My sisters memorial was yesterday. So, I have family over this weekend staying with us and leaving either tomorrow or Tuesday.  Sad times, I don't have much to say on this other than I am very emotional about it. 

Things I know:
Life goes fast, enjoy the ride. 

School Front:
On semester break!

Blog: 

Did not get done what I needed to this week, as I was preparing for this memorial. Next week is maybe looking better. 

Around the Blogosphere:
Some posts I read this week that I thought were really cool:

I totally enjoyed Greg from Book Haven's post about Movies That Suck - Big Trouble In Little China - He sooo makes me laugh when he does these posts. One of my favorites from my childhood. 

Sam over at We Live and Breathe Books wrote about What's the Con?

Sophie over at Beware Of The Reader had a cool post this week When the villain is worth saving or why girls love bad boys

I also enjoyed Chuckles Book Cave's post for Your Blog's Name Tag in Books. I am currently working on my post for that! 



 As you know - Each week I take part in 
Stacking My Shelves by Tynga's Reviews &
The Sunday Post by Caffeinated Reviewer!


----  MY WONDERFUL WEEK IN BOOKS ----



Books I Won:
~Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!~

Cool Audiobooks/eBooks I Grabbed:


Reviews this Week:
Click the picture to read my review! =)


Audiobook/Books I'm Reading:



Audiobooks/Books I finished:



Bookstagram:




Song of the Week:

Please if you know someone who is thinking of Suicide, please get them help. 


How was your week in books? 

7 comments:

  1. I look forward to your book tag post! I also hope you are doing ok at this emotional time and that you get the strength you need from your family and friends. I'll be thinking of you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you, Mary! I am sure this week has been a tough one.

    I always enjoy Greg's posts as well. I will have to check his latest one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. Sending many hugs and thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must have been a hard week for you and glad that you are with family and finding comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of Treacherous Is The Night. Enjoy your family time and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ((HUGS)) to you this weekend. I hope being with your family brings you some comfort.
    Thank you for mentioning my post. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping in! I hope your find some books to stack your shelf with! =)
Please leave a comment - I love them!

 

Stacking My Book Shelves! Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang